- Suitable for thin, fine or limp hair
- Leaves hair cleansed, nourished and full of body
- Enriched with Polyquaternium-67, Fennel Seed, Peppermint Leaf, Rosemary Leaf
- Clear, low-foaming gel formula
- Minty, herbaceous aroma
- Pump dispenser
HOW TO USE
Prior to shampooing, brush dry hair to loosen dirt and de-tangle. Wet hair thoroughly, pour product into hands, then gently massage onto scalp. Rinse thoroughly, expelling excess water before applying conditioner.
Aesop Volumising Shampoo is a lifting formulation that aids the separation of hair shafts to impart volume and body.
From the Australian apothecary rendered iconic for its dreamy herbaceous aromas and prototypical beauty packaging, this boosting shampoo is a saviour for thin, fine or limp hair. A clear, low-foaming gel is infused with fennel seed, peppermint leaf and rosemary leaf which lend a minty, herbal aroma, whilst polyquaternium-67 assists with the separation of hair shafts for a thickened appearance. Keep it shower-side for an invigorating wake-up call or wind-down at night.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamide MIPA, Polyquaternium-67, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Mentha Citrata Leaf Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citric Acid, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, d-Limonene, Linalool
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay