- Thickening tonic
- Suitable for all hair types, especially thin and thinning hair
- Leaves hair looking fuller and thicker
- Formulated with certified organic amla, wheat and corn wheat amino acids
- Pure-fume aroma
HOW TO USE
Shake well. With towel dried hair, spray thoroughly starting from root to tip. For an even fuller look, section hair as you style. Comb through. Blow dry and style as desired.
Instantly add volume on all hair types with Aveda’s Thickening Tonic.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. This naturally derived tonic is formulated with amla, wheat and corn, expanding every strand of hair for an instantly fuller look. Scented with the brand’s Pure-fume aroma, it leaves a refreshing fragrance that uplifts the senses.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Propanediol, Dimethicone Peg-8 Meadowfoamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dihydroxypropyl Arginine Hcl, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Coco-Glucoside, Polyquaternium-4, Polyquaternium-10, Dimethicone, Acacia Senegal Gum, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay