- Suitable for all skin types
- Fragrance created by Frank Voelkl
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Fig, Bay Leaves
- Heart Notes: Cedar Wood, Vetiver, Musk
- Base Notes: Black Tea Leaves
- Designed for use in the bath or on the body
- Enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba
- Made using natural ingredients; Vegan-friendly; Paraben- and cruelty-free
HOW TO USE
Add a few drops to a running bath, or apply to the body right after a shower or bath while the skin is damp to lock in fragrance and moisture.
For those who can't bear to be apart from their favourite Le Labo fragrance, this Thé Noir 29 bath and body oil is a sink-side must-have.
Add a few drops of this aromatic formula into your bath, or massage it over the body to transform your me-time into a truly sensual, aromatic experience. Enriched with vitamin E and jojoba, it's paraben-free and extra dry for a silky smooth skin finish that is free from residue. Thé Noir 29 has a delightful signature accord that pays homage to the noble tea leaf and the craft that surrounds it. Beginning with a spectacular contrast, this fragrance combines the fresh, light facets of bergamot, fig and bay leaves with deep notes of cedar wood, vetiver and musk. A unique extract of black tea leaves wraps the scent up with a tobacco-bay leaf crescendo that resonates with the senses.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay