- Suitable for problem skin
- Part of Dermalogica's MediBac Clearing® system
- Leaves skin purified, refined, calm and balanced
- Formulated with Salicylic Acid and pore-clearing clays
- Free from artificial colours and fragrances
HOW TO USE
Three times a week, apply a smooth layer to freshly cleansed face and throat, avoiding the eye area, or use exclusively on the T-zone for a targeted treatment. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Dermalogica Skin Purifying Wipes, Oil Control Lotion and prescribed MediBac Clearing regimen.
A saviour for problem skin, Dermalogica's Sebum Clearing Masque is formulated with oil-absorbing clays to help clear and prevent breakouts – a three-times-a-week essential from the MediBac Clearing® range.
Acne's most effective neutraliser, salicylic acid joins forces with pore-clearing clay to form a power face mask that naturally exfoliates to clear congestion, while cooling redness and irritation thanks to a blend of soothing botanicals. Void of artificial colours and fragrances, skin is left purified, refined and relieved of excess oils.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay