- Antidandruff purifying shampoo
- Part of the Naturaltech product range
- Suitable for all hair types, particularly dandruff-prone scalps
- Leaves hair and scalp purified, cleansed, shiny and healthy
- Enriched with Dandelion Extract
- Antifungal and antibacterial action
- Free from parabens and sulphates
HOW TO USE
Massage product into damp scalp, focusing on most affected areas. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Intensive treatment: twice a week for a maximum of 3 weeks. Maintenance treatment: once a week for 6 weeks.
Treat your scalp with the Purifying Shampoo from Davines – a cleansing formula to treat dandruff-prone scalps.
This purifying shampoo works to treat scalps that are prone to dandruff – formulated with dandelion extract, its antifungal and antibacterial properties keep the scalp clean and healthy. Gently massage into the scalp, focusing on the most affected areas – leave for a few minutes as a treatment, then rinse thoroughly for a soothed scalp and shiny, soft hair.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Selenium Sulfide, Glyceryl Oleate, Taraxacum Officinale Root Extract / Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Root Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Linalool, Parfum / Fragrance
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay