- Volumizing shampoo
- Suitable for all hair types, especially fine
- Leaves hair looking fuller and thicker
- Formulated with kaolin clay and acacia gum
- Aroma of jasmine, certified organic peppermint, palmarosa and ylang ylang
- 80% post-consumer HDPE bottle
HOW TO USE
Massage into damp hair. Follow with Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Clay Conditioner.
Build body with Aveda’s Pure Abundance Volumizing Shampoo, an invigorating formula that leaves hair looking fuller and thicker.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. A plant-based formula enriched with kaolin clay and acacia gum, this shampoo is ideal for fine hair that needs a lift. Imparting a fresh aroma of jasmine, certified organic peppermint, palmarosa and ylang ylang, this is a saviour for limp locks.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Acacia Senegal Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Laureth-3, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 80, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Annatto (Ci 75120)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay