- Volumizing style prep
- Suitable for fine to medium hair
- Leaves hair looking fuller and thicker
- Formulated with passion fruit, rice bran, acai oil, organic aloe and acacia gum
- Weightless conditioners detangle and refresh hair
- 100% post-consumer HDPE bottle
HOW TO USE
To prep hair for styling, shake well and spray liberally on slightly damp hair. Comb, blow-dry and style as desired. To refresh volume on non-shampoo days, spray liberally onto dry hair, comb and re-style.
Build all-day weightless volume with Aveda’s Pure Abundance Style-Prep – nature’s boost for fine hair.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. Thickening strands with a botanical blend of passion fruit, rice bran, and acai oil, this styling prep helps to give limp strands the hold they need for lasting body without adding weight. Ideal for non-shampoo days, it gently detangles and refreshes locks.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Propanediol, Dimethicone Peg-8 Meadowfoamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Coco-Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-4, Polyquaternium-10, Acacia Senegal Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay