Large Rafter Blanket Mocha
The Rafter blanket from Loopy Ewes forms part of a limited collection of artisan works presented in partnership with Crafts Council.
Painstakingly handcrafted by shepherd, designer and maker Katie Allen, under her brand Loopy Ewes, this blanket is made using the yarns from her flock of native breed sheep, reared in a way that values natural systems and regenerates biodiversity. The Rafter blanket in mocha forms part of the undyed collection, which embodies the most natural features of the flock and allows for minimal processing. A beautiful heirloom piece, it’s ideal for outdoor adventures or for when you need an extra layer of warmth at home.
- Rafter blanket
- Made using a hand-powered knitting machine
- Forms part of the Undyed collection which is accredited by South West England Fibreshed for its commitment to regeneration and circularity at every stage in the supply chain
- Ecru yarn produced from Portland sheep
- Mocha yarn produced from Castlemilk Moorit sheep
- Intarsia knit block patterns
- FSC certified wooden tags
- Designed and handmade in the Cotswolds
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Air and rest between uses and only wash when it's really necessary
- Store folded in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight
COMPOSITION & SIZE
L: 200cm, W: 92cm