- Creator: Pierre Bourdon
- Notes: Tonka Bean, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions.
Frédéric Malle's floral aldehydic Iris Poudre fragrance is a harmonious blend of widely adored ingredients, a winning combination that generates appeal. Tonka bean, musk and vanilla bring comforting softness and warmth, while a base of sandalwood and vetiver offers a melodious resonance that never fails to satisfy. Carry this travel-sized rendition to ensure your favourite fragrance is always at hand.
Considered one of the most innovative perfumers of his generation and the creator of this Frédéric Malle fragrance, Pierre Bourdon - the only protégé of celebrated perfumer Edmond Roudnitska - pursued his highly-regarded talent after changing direction from a degree in political science, going on to work for Roure in Paris before revolutionising men’s fragrance trends in the 1980s.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay