- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin hydrated, smooth, plump, nourished, protected and youthful
- Formulated with Jojoba, Avocado Oils, Natural Silk Acacia, Matrixyl, Sigesbeckia Orientalis and Hyaluronic Acid
HOW TO USE
Apply mornings and evenings to a cleansed eye area and gently dab using fingertips.
QMS Medicosmetics' Intensive Eye Care is a nurturing day and night cream that effectively rejuvenates, hydrates and nourishes the delicate eye area.
Scientifically formulated with a smart active ingredient complex, this multi-action eye cream has a rich, nurturing texture that is both gentle and highly effective in tackling signs of stress, fatigue and ageing. Natural silk acacia and Sigesbeckia Orientalis extracts offer powerful anti-ageing benefits – combined, they visibly boost elasticity, smooth out wrinkles and reduce dark circles and puffiness. Additionally, matrixyl stimulates skin's natural repair processes, while jojoba and avocado oils nourish and protect.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Darutoside, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Panthenol, Glycosphingolipids, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Lactate, Carbomer, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay