- Foot cream
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin hydrated, soft and smooth
- Enriched with active herbs, fruit acids, jojoba and castor oils
- Deodorises with lavender and rosemary oils
- 45% post-consumer HDPE tube
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally to clean hands. Reapply as needed.
Treat tired feet with Aveda’s Foot Relief cream, a rich formula that gently exfoliates and moisturises.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. Formulated with active herbs, exfoliating fruit acids and plant-derived oils like jojoba and castor, this cream invigorates sore, dry feet. Softening and smoothing calluses and dry patches, it also helps deodorise with lavender and rosemary oils – a must-have in your daily routine.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract\Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcherbroom) Root Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Menthol, Camphor, Thymol, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Stearate
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay