- Cleansing shower oil
- Notes of tuberose, orange blossom, jasmine, amber wood
- Floral family
- Inspired by Along Bay
HOW TO USE
Massage into wet skin to create a light, silky lather, then rinse.
Diptyque's Do Son shower oil captures the intoxicating scent of the rare tubéreuse flower, for a bathing experience that transports you across the world.
Developed by master perfumers, this fragrance is inspired by the summers Yves Couslant, a Diptyque founder, spent in Along Bay and the heady, spicy scent of tuberoses carried on the sea breeze. Bringing to mind the contrast of white flowers against a wooden pagoda, this shower oil is a sensual delight – enriched with apricot seed oil, it transforms into a soft, foamy emulsion to cleanse, soften and scent at once.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay