- From the Essential Haircare range
- Suitable for all hair types
- Leaves hair gently cleansed, hydrated, de-tangled and silky
- Enriched with Orbassano Red Celery extract (mineral salts) from an Italian Slow Food Presidium
- Cruelty free
- Made with 100% clean energy
- Zero impact, essential and recyclable packaging
HOW TO USE
Apply to wet hair. Massage in gently, then rinse. Repeat shampoo application then, for best results, follow with DEDE Conditioner.
DEDE Conditioner is a sustainably produced, staple formula for all hair types, from Davines' infamous Essential Haircare range.
The Davines Essential Haircare range offers more than just wellbeing for all hair types – each of its nine product families is enriched with an active ingredient sourced from Italian Slow Food Presidia farms, helping to contribute to the biodiversity of the planet. DEDE is powered by red celery from Orbassano, Piedmont – rich in mineral salts such as potassium, sodium and calcium to re-mineralise lacking locks. Ideal for frequent washers, hair care sharers or medium to fine hair types, this light and moisturising conditioner untangles hair, leaving it soft and silky without the weight.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Pca, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-sulfolaurate, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Coco-glucoside Sulfosuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Myristamidopropylamine Oxide, Disodium 2-sulfolaurate, Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Apium Graveolens Extract / Apium Graveolens (Celeryl) Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 14700 / Red 4
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay