- Daily hair repair treatment
- Suitable for all hair types, especially hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling and environmental exposure
- Leaves hair detangled and protected from breakage
- Formulated with macadamia oil, soy and quinoa protein
- 98% naturally derived
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
When used with a weekly treatment: apply shampoo, weekly treatment, then Daily Hair Repair. Work a small amount of product in hands, apply through damp hair and comb to distribute. Do not rinse out. Style.
Instantly improve the look of hair and protect from heat styling with Aveda’s plant-derived Damage Remedy Daily Repair treatment.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. This 98% naturally derived leave-in treatment is formulated with quinoa protein for stronger looking hair, macadamia, a conditioning oil, and soy to help nourish hair. Incorporate it into your daily routine for healthier, shinier locks.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge A Deux Rangs, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Methyl Soyate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Squalane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Farnesol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay