- Detangling conditioner
- Suitable for all hair types
- Designed for everyday use
- Can be used as a leave-in treatment
- Formulated with Fatty Acids, Shea Butter, Cilantro Extract
- Natural colour and fragrance
HOW TO USE
As a daily conditioner: apply a small amount to clean, wet hair, especially the ends. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse clean. As a leave-in treatment: apply a small amount to damp hair and comb through. As a cleansing rinse: apply a small amount to wet hair, massage into scalp and rinse clean. As a styling aid: use on wet or dry hair to smooth, soften and tame frizz.
Hydrate hair with the Cilantro Conditioner from (MALIN+GOETZ), a lightweight, multipurpose formula designed for everyday use.
Striving towards more sustainable formulation practices, New York-based (MALIN+GOETZ) combines trusted, natural ingredients with advanced technology – uncomplicated and luxurious, each product is suitable for all skin types and genders. Gently conditioning and detangling, this daily conditioner synthesizes natural cilantro extract with absorbent fatty acids and fatty alcohols to effectively hydrate all hair and scalp types. An everyday essential, it can also be used as a leave-in treatment and styling aid.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay