- Suitable for normal, dry and sensitive skin
- Leaves skin hydrated and soft with a matte finish
- Enriched with Chamomile Bud, Sandalwood, Rosemary Leaf
- Medium-weight cream formula
- Floral, nutty, woody aroma
HOW TO USE
Morning and evening, massage half a teaspoon's worth into freshly cleansed and toned skin.
Aesop Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream features a complex, richly nourishing blend of nut and plant extracts for antioxidant fortification and light yet richly nourishing hydration.
From the Australian apothecary rendered iconic for its dreamy herbaceous aromas and prototypical beauty packaging, this daily moisturiser is ideal for normal, dry and sensitive skin. With chamomile bud, sandalwood and rosemary leaf, it leaves skin optimally hydrated and soft with a healthy matte finish – not to mention the delightful floral, nutty, woody fragrance that lingers on skin after application.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, PEG-20 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Coco-Caprylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Benzoic Acid, Farnesol, Linalool, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay