- Curly hair style-prep
- Adds moisture and curl definition
- Seals the cuticle to tame frizz
- Defines curl shape
- Formulated with wheat protein, organic aloe, baobab, babassu oil, macadamia nut
- Citrus aroma of lemon, lime, orange, bergamot
HOW TO USE
Apply daily after shampoo and conditioner to prepare your hair for styling and protect from frizz. Work a small amount of product in hands, apply evenly through damp hair and comb to distribute. Do not rinse out. Style with Be Curly™ Curl Enhancer to intensify curl, fight frizz and boost shine. To reactivate curls on non-shampoo days, simply dampen your hair and apply. Comb through to distribute evenly, then style. Air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser.
The perfect foundation for curly hair styles, Aveda’s Be Curly Style-Prep detangles, moisturises and defines.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. Designed for curly and coily hair, this style prep formula adds moisture and curl definition as it seals the cuticle to tame frizz all day. Leaves locks soft and detangled, maintaining curls for longer and making them easier to style.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Vp/Va Copolymer, Glycerin, Propanediol, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-4, Maltodextrin, Fragrance (Parfum), Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay