- Scented incense sticks
- Made in Japan
- Box of 125
- Each stick burns for approximately 30 minutes
- Notes: Floral, Earthy, Green
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.
Astier de Villatte’s incense sticks evoke the distinctive characters of a variety of different destinations around the world – an effective way to imbue spaces with a lingeringly atmospheric scent.
The remote island of Yakushima is primeval and otherworldly, its rainforest-thick landscape dominated by thousand-year-old cedar trees, wild azalea flowers and furry coverings of rare mosses. These artisanally-made incense sticks from Astier de Villatte evoke the island’s fairy tale setting with their earthy and delicate fragrance – mirroring that of Yakushima’s dense and luxuriant vegetation, with its enormous yakusugi trunks and limpid waterfalls.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay