Victorian 14 Carat Gold Fob Watch
This 14 carat gold, half-hunter fob watch is a highly collectible timepiece hand-sourced by the accessories experts at Designer Vintage.
A gentlemen’s late Victorian 14 karat gold open-face fob watch, featuring a radiating fine reeded emerald-green enamel dial incorporating a circular seconds-dial at 6 o’clock, gilt stylized fine sword hands, seconds-hand and Arabic numerals. Set in a cushioned circular case, the front cover and back are edged with a relief design of berry and foliage, gently convex crystal, original crown and stylized acanthus leaf swivel bow. This fob watch is a daily wind, has been serviced and is in good working order. This luxurious piece carries the gold and registration number hallmarks. A highly collectible object, it’ll become a much-admired heirloom to be passed from generation to generation.
Please note: to wind the watch, rotate the crown in a clockwise direction until you feel a tightening of the tension (which indicates an approach to a fully wound state). To set the time: gently pull the crown, rotate in a clockwise direction to the desired time and depress. Please always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward.
- Open-face fob watch
- 9 carat gold
- Emerald-green enamel dial
- Circular seconds-dial at 6 o’clock
- Gilt stylized fine sword hands, seconds-hand and Arabic numerals
- Front cover edged with a relief design of berry and foliage, gently convex crystal, original crown and stylized acanthus leaf swivel bow
- Circular case
- Gold and registration number hallmarks
- Recently serviced and in good working order
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
- Origin: Switzerland, Victorian
- Sold as seen
COMPOSITION & SIZE
9 Carat Gold
Face Dia: 2.6cm, D: 0.8cm