- Eau de parfum
- Part of the Liberty LBTY. Fragrance collection
- Fragrance Profile: Bohemian, Ornamental, Woody
- Top Notes: Juniper, Ginger, Nutmeg
- Heart Notes: Cypress, Chamomile, Cistus, Myrtle
- Dry Down: Sandalwood, Iris, Amber
- Created by Pierre Negrin
- Housed in a sleek glass bottle with a unique cap dressed in Liberty's archival Merchant print
- Made in France
HOW TO USE
Spritz as required, applying to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee.
Experience the wondrous world of Liberty in a fresh way with Tudor eau de parfum from the Liberty LBTY. Fragrance collection, reimagining an iconic, archival print in olfactory form.
Embodying the splendour of the London flagship store and its' rich history, this woody bohemian fragrance opens with a fresh burst of ginger nutmeg and crushed juniper berries, while sumptuous woodland notes and resins unfurl.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/eau), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay
Juniper, Ginger, Nutmeg
Cypress, Chamomile, Cistus, Myrtle
Run your hand across a vast, richly-textured Merchant print tapestry hanging off the hallowed beams of Liberty’s flagship store and awaken Tudor.
This ornamental and bohemian woody scent is released with vivid bursts of grated ginger, nutmeg and crushed juniper berries that vibrate with intense freshness, while deep woodland notes and resins unfurl.
“This fragrance was inspired by Liberty’s iconic building which has soft architectural details and blooms around its concrete and wooden details. I wanted to create a woody floral scent that embodied this spirit, and so I used notes of juniper and ginger on the top with notes of cypress and myrtle to contrast and a warm woody dry-down.”
– Pierre Negrin, Perfumer