Thé Noir 29 Perfume Oil 30ml
A first-rate alternative for those who prefer their perfume alcohol-free, Le Labo's Thé Noir 29 perfume oil is formulated with a base of safflower oil and enriched with essential fatty acids, for a fragrance infused with irresistible moisturising, softening and soothing properties.
Le Labo’s Thé Noir 29 has a delightful signature accord that pays homage to the noble tea leaf and the craft that surrounds it. Beginning with a spectacular contrast, this fragrance combines the fresh light facets of bergamot, fig and bay leaves with deep notes of cedar wood, vetiver and musk. A unique extract of black tea leaves wraps the scent up with a tobacco-bay leaf crescendo that resonates with the senses.
- Fragrance created by Frank Voelkl
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Fig, Bay Leaves
- Heart Notes: Cedar Wood, Vetiver, Musk
- Base Notes: Black Tea Leaves
- Oil soothes and smoothes the skin and hair
- Enriched with Vitamin E, A, Aloe Vera, Coconut and Olive Oils
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials
- Made using natural ingredients; Vegan-friendly; Paraben- and cruelty-free