For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.36m/1.33m
- Weight: 76 g/sqm, 104g/lm
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry
- Fabric Type: Tana Lawn™ Cotton
- Name: Strawberry Thief
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Pyjamas, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Bags, Hair Scrunchies, Slippers, Purses, Buttons, Pocket Squares
Homeware - Blankets, Lampshades, Bedding, Table Linen, Pillows, Quilting
For the Classical story, the Liberty Fabrics team selected the prints that have become paradigms of particular styles of Liberty London print: small scale florals, paisley and hand drawn flowers.
A perennial Liberty favourite since 1979, this classic Arts and Crafts design was originally created by William Morris in 1883. Liberty Fabrics first produced Strawberry Thief as a furnishing fabric in 1979 and it has since been redrawn for Tana Lawn on a smaller scale. Strawberry Thief appeared on Classic Tana since 1955.
Our Tana Lawn™ cotton is a fabric built by obsession, perfected into a modern masterpiece of production through a bespoke process that has evolved over a century. Printed in our very own Liberty Printing Mill, located between Milan and Lake Como in northern Italy, Tana realises unmatchable fluidity with a silk-like touch, unique print quality and striking colour vibrancy. Machine washable and durable enough for daily wear, it can be used to create everything from simple separates to spectacular statement pieces.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay