- Scented incense sticks
- Made in Japan
- Box of 125
- Each stick burns for approximately 30 minutes
- Notes: Wild Plants, Aloe, Clove, Lavandin, Myrrh
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.
Astier de Villatte’s incense sticks evoke the distinctive characters of a variety of different destinations around the world – an effective way to imbue spaces with a lingeringly atmospheric scent.
Stockholm is an ultra-modern city with an ancient past – the pastel-toned façades and winding cobblestoned lanes hide many forgotten secrets, including the address where the famous Swedish Bitters tincture was first brewed. Some believe that King Gustav II used to give it to his Viking warriors, to render them invincible – the elixir’s inebriating blend of wild plants, aloe, clove, lavandin and myrrh provides inspiration for this stirring scent.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay