SKOG Scented Candle 200g
Skandinavisk's SKOG scented candle reveals an impression of the sprawling boreal forests of Scandinavia, with native green notes cast over woods and musk.
Named after the Norwegian and Swedish word for 'forest', SKOG captures the dense aromas of the lush landscape that runs, unbroken, from the far south to the Arctic Circle. A morning mist of spruce and pine needles, woodland blooms of lily-of-the-valley, musk and aged leather are diffused into a Swedish rapeseed wax blend for a calming fragrance experience and a blissful sense of wellbeing. Encased in a reusable, 30% recycled matte glass vessel which adheres the brand’s signature minimal aesthetic, this candle ignites a wholesome ambience in your room of choice.
- Notes: Spruce, Pine Needles, Woodland Lily-of-the-Valley, Aged Leather, Musk
- Up to 50 hours' burn time
- Vegetable wax
- Cotton wick
- Matte glass votive made from 30% recycled materials
- Engraved beechwood lid from FSC-certified European forests
- Candle measures 7.9cm x 9.9cm
- Presentation box from FSC-certified Swedish forests with natural colour dyes
- Designed in Denmark
- Made in France
- Skandinavisk is a Certified B Corporation
- Free from parabens, phthalates and silicones
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Pinene