- Suitable for curly, coily, wavy or straight hair prone to dryness or frizz
- Leaves hair cleansed, weightlessly hydrated, frizz-free and manageable
- Formulated with Icelandic Moss and Larch Tree Sap
- 94% naturally-derived (from plants, non-petroleum minerals or water) ingredients
- Free from silicones, parabens, gluten, mineral oil, petrolatum
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Emulsify a small amount in hands, then massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
Aveda's Sap Moss Shampoo quenches hair's thirst with weightless hydration from a 94% naturally-derived ingredient blend.
This silicone-free and vegan shampoo gently cleanses locks without stripping, whilst Icelandic moss and larch tree sap hydrate hair without weighing it down for optimum frizz-taming benefits. Hair is left healthy, manageable and scented with herbaceous notes of jasmine, certified organic olibanum and cypress.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citric Acid, Cetraria Islandica (Iceland Moss) Extract, Galactoarabinan, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Arginine, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Caramel
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay