- Suitable for normal to dry, fragile and chemically treated hair
- Leaves hair soft and glossy, and the scalp soothed
- Enriched with Rose Petal, Beta-Carotene and Lavender Stem
- Warm, woody, floral aroma
- Cruelty free
- Free from colourants, mineral oils, parabens and silicones
HOW TO USE
Dispense onto palms and apply to freshly cleaned, towel-dried hair. Use a wide-toothed comb to ensure even distribution, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends. Tend to relaxing tasks for at least twenty minutes, then rinse hair thoroughly.
Aesop Rose Hair and Scalp Moisturising Masque is rich conditioning treatment, enriched with nourishing, fragrant botanicals to restore lustre to hair and soothe irritated scalps.
From the Australian apothecary rendered iconic for its dreamy herbaceous aromas and prototypical beauty packaging, this intensive masque hydrates with Rose Petal extract, leaving hair soft and glossy. Dry and flaky scalps will be relieved by this silky cream, whilst your olfactory senses will delight in the warm, woody aroma with floral notes.
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol. Contains nut oils.(Allergens: nuts)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay