- Suitable for normal, combination and dry skin
- Leaves skin soft, smooth, soothed and richly hydrated
- Formulated with Colloidal Gold, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Omega 6 Ceramide, Bifida Ferment and Sodium Hyaluronate
- Features Omorovicza's patented HEALING CONCENTRATE™ – delivers potent minerals from the brand's signature healing waters deep into the epidermis.
- Cruelty free
- Free from gluten and parabens
HOW TO USE
After cleansing apply cream evenly to face and neck, massaging deeply into skin using circular motions.
Omorovicza's Rejuvenating Night Cream is a rich, buttery formula designed to restore, heal and hydrate skin while you sleep.
The ultimate overnight restorative treatment, this night cream feels soothing and comforting on application, then absorbs into skin to create a plump and firm appearance. Powered by hazelnut peptides, colloidal gold, vitamins, omegas and sodium hyaluronate, this highly nourishing cream douses skin in supremely rich hydration so you'll wake to discover a fresh, smooth and revitalised complexion with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles reduced.
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Silt (Hungarian Mud), Squalane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance), Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Linalool, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola), Dehydroacetic Acid, Fruit Extract, Phospholipids (Allergen: nuts)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay