- 10 x 3ml single-use tubes
- Professional at-home skin peel
- Leaves skin exfoliated, soft, smooth, renewed, youthful, healthy and radiant
- Formulated with AHA extracts, Lactic Acid, fermented plant enzymes, Pumpkin Fruit Enzyme, Rice Bran Extract, Australian Caviar Lime Extract
- Gluten-free; Vegan; Free from artificial fragrances and colours; Paraben-free; Cruelty-free
HOW TO USE
Massage all over the face and neck. Allow to active for 3-7 minutes. You may experience a slight tingling, which is normal. Rinse with cold water or wipe off with a cold, damp towel. Recommended for evening use. A kick-start phase is recommended for those looking to achieve accelerated results – start by applying one tube every day for three days, then transition to once a week after the third day.
Dermalogica's Rapid Reveal Peel is a professional-grade home skin peel that gradually reveals brighter, healthier skin in just minutes each week – a hard-working facial you can treat yourself to on your own time.
This high-powered exfoliant features a unique complex of phytoactive AHA extracts, lactic acid and fermented plant enzymes which collectively help to kick-start cell renewal and in turn reveal new, firmer skin with a visible radiance. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by removing skin-dulling surface debris without dehydrating. Pumpkin fruit enzyme and rice bran extract even-out skin tone by resurfacing and accelerating cell turnover, while Australian caviar lime extract brightens skin for a luminous finish. Recruit this 10-pack for rapid results, complete with a travel bag and suction cup so you won't miss a treatment.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay