- Ether, fruity, woody, medium bodied eau de parfum
- Top Notes: Radiant Wood, Copper, Cedar
- Heart Notes: Sandalwood, Radiant Iris, Boronia
- Base Notes: Balsam Fir Absolute, Coconut Musc, Ambergris
- Housed in a signature glass bottle with magnetic cap
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
D.S. & Durga's Radio Bombay eau de parfum is an evocative, medium-bodied fragrance that radiates a fruity, woody warmth.
Radio Bombay places its wearer at the centre of Mumbai under the hot Bandra heat. A sandalwood transistor radio plays ragas; its hot copper tubes warming the soft wood that surrounds. Distinctive blooms of musk, cream, peach, ambrette, coco and cedar distillates ensue, penetrating the already heady atmosphere with an addictive aroma that stirs the senses.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay