- Citrus fragrance
- Yuzu, green tangerine, thyme, raspberry
- Housed in a signature clear glass bottle with illustrated label
- Made in France
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the base of your neck, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
Diptyque's Oyédo eau de toilette takes its name from Edo, the ancient imperial city of Japan, and yuzu, a small Asian citrus fruit.
Developed by master Parisian perfumers, the tangy, lively and almost spicy scent of fruit zest is enhanced by a hint of herbs for a sensual experience that recalls a citrus orchard on the shores of the Pacific. A fresh, joyous aroma, warmed by sun-drenched thyme, apply this eau de toilette to pulse points for an irresistible signature.
Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 39-c), Aqua (Water) Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Bht, Tocopherol, Benzoguanamine. Vol. 80°
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay