- From the bestselling OI range
- Suitable for all hair types
- Leaves hair hydrated, nourished, shiny, frizz-free and lightly scented
- Protects from heat styling and environmental damage
- Enriched with antioxidant Roucou Oil
- Lasting fragrance
- Cruelty free
- Sustainable packaging
- Carbon dioxide emissions from production are offset with reforestation and woodland protection projects
HOW TO USE
Before styling: apply 2-3 pumps of oil to towel-dried hair, and proceed with drying.
As a finishing touch: apply 2-3 pumps of oil to the lengths and ends of dried hair (for fine hair, start with 1 pump).
Davines' sustainably produced OI Oil is a beautifying potion that hydrates, nourishes softens and imparts shine to all hair types; its name derived from the ancient Eastern idea of harmony through the balance of opposite forces.
With a lightweight, satiny texture and a rich scent that clings to strands, this plant-based hair oil is powered by roucou oil – an antioxidant-rich hero ingredient from the Amazon rainforest. 100 times richer in beta-carotene than carrots, which maintains hair's natural pigment, it's also packed full of ellagic acid which protects from environmental damage. Smooth over towel-dried hair for a shiny, hydrated and frizz-free finish, protected from the heat styling to follow.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Disiloxane,dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuusseed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bixaorellana Seed Extract, Citronellol, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruitoil, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay