- Suitable for all hair types, especially for those with visible damage
- Transforms dry, brittle strands into soft, shiny and more resilient hair
- pH 3.5-5
- Contains patented OLAPLEX technology
- Free from DEA, aldehydes, formaldehyde, gluten, nuts, parabens and phthalates
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Use once a week, or two to three times a week for damaged hair. Apply a generous amount to dampened, towel-dried hair from roots to ends. Comb through once and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes. Rinse, then proceed to shampoo and condition.
No.3 Hair Perfector is the global bestselling at-home hair treatment from OLAPLEX – the game-changing repair system that has transformed the hair care industry.
OLAPLEX is the original bond builder, ingeniously built on patented active chemistry that works on a molecular level to repair damaged and broken bonds. The product that made OLAPLEX famous, No.3 reduces breakage and visibly strengthens hair, improving its look and feel. Use one to three times a week to weave dry, brittle strands into soft, shiny, resilient locks.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Quaternium-91, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-37, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay