- Scented incense sticks
- Made in Japan
- Box of 125
- Each stick burns for approximately 30 minutes
- Notes: Verbena, Lavandin, Black Tea, Smoky Tobacco
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.
Astier de Villatte’s incense sticks evoke the distinctive character of different destinations around the world – an effective way to imbue spaces with a lingeringly atmospheric scent.
The gateway to the majestic peaks of Mount Everest provides the sensory inspiration for these incense sticks. Made using ancestral techniques, their smoke exudes an alluring fragrance of tobacco, dry hay, patchouli and South American maté. These vapours combine with notes of fresh verbena and aromatic lavandin for a momentous finish – like sunrise gleaming on fresh snow, miles above the surface of the earth.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay