- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin smooth, fresh, even and conditioned
- Formulated with Lactic and Salicylic acids, Retinol, Lemon Peel extract, Clove Leaf oil and Rosewood oil
- Free from gluten, parabens, artificial colours and fragrances
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply to damp skin in circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes, avoiding the eye area. A more intense result can be achieved by using directly on dry skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use two to three times per week.
Promote skin firmness with Dermalogica’s Multivitamin Thermofoliant – a powerful, self-heating skin polisher that refines the complexion and reduces signs of aging.
Combining physical and chemical exfoliants, this treatment works to dramatically improve the appearance and texture of the skin. Resurfacing microgranules gently polish off dulling skin cells to reveal smoother, fresher skin immediately. Unique thermal technology activates upon contact with water to stimulate skin-sloughing Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Retinol, whilst antioxidants work to condition and even skin tone. Use two to three times a week for visible results.
PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, C20-40 Pareth-10, Silica, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay