Due to the use of naturally harvested ingredients in production, subtle variations in colour may be noticeable in this fragrance, occasionally occurring over time. This variation will in no way affect the scent and, as a result, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges based on colour differences.
- Eau de toilette
- Developed by Geza Schoen
- Notes: Javanol
- Housed in a decorative glass bottle with a futuristic design inspired by science
Escentric Molecules’ Molecule 04 eau de toilette contains a single odorant, known as Javanol. Created from a natural substance in a laboratory at Givaudan in 2001, this sandalwood molecule is stripped of all heaviness to reveal a delicate, genderless fragrance of sheer, silvery wood with a psychedelic freshness.
It smells, described by perfumer Geza Shoen, “as if liquid metal grapefruit peel were poured over a bed of velvety cream-coloured roses”, yet maintains the unique ability to refract the prism of ingredients surrounding it to bring out key qualities that conjure a completely individual scent, dependant on its wearer. Bottled in a clear vessel that illustrates the science behind the magic, its design is inspired by the fragrance’s futuristic freshness and sub-atomic collisions – a signature scent that's truly like no other.
“What I love about Javanol is its almost psychedelic freshness. It smells as if liquid metallic grapefruit peel were poured over a bed of velvety cream-coloured roses.” – Geza Schoen, perfumer and founder of Escentric Molecules
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay