Due to the use of naturally harvested ingredients in production, subtle variations in colour may be noticeable in this fragrance, occasionally occurring over time. This variation will in no way affect the scent and, as a result, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges based on colour differences.
- Eau de toilette
- Developed by Geza Schoen
- Notes: Vetiveryl Acetate
- Decorative glass bottle with a futuristic design inspired by the science behind the fragrance
Escentric Molecules celebrates vetiveryl acetate, a refined vetiver note, in its purest form in Molecule 03 – an unexpectedly smooth, delicate fragrance.
Through a complex chemical process, the darker and smokier shades of vetiver oil are removed, revealing a soft, woody and slightly grassy scent with just a touch of grapefruit for a bitter-fresh top note. Vetiveryl acetate is a hybrid molecule that's half-natural, half-synthetic. Distilled from the roots of Indian grass, it is 'crossed' with acetic acid to reveal this unusually elegant persona.
“Acetylation also brings out the grapefruit touch in vetiver giving a more pronounced bitter-fresh top note.” – Geza Schoen, perfumer and founder of Escentric Molecules
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay