MINU Hair Serum 150ml
MINU Hair Serum is a sustainably produced leave-in treatment for chemically coloured hair, from Davines' infamous Essential Haircare range.
The Davines Essential Haircare range offers more than just wellbeing for all hair types – each of its nine product families is enriched with an active ingredient sourced from Italian Slow Food Presidia farms, helping to contribute to the biodiversity of the planet. MINU is powered by Salina caper buds from Sicily – rich in quercetin with colour-protecting polyphenols and a powerful antioxidant boost. This leave-on serum moisturises and protects chemically coloured strands, extending the life of cosmetic colour for supreme brightness and shine.
- From the Essential Haircare range
- Suitable for chemically coloured hair
- Leaves hair hydrated, nourished, protected, soft, silky and bright
- Helps maintain colour for longer
- Enriched with Villalba Lentil Seeds extract (serine and glutammic acid - the most abundant amino acids in keratin) from an Italian Slow Food Presidium
- Cruelty free
- Made with 100% clean energy
- Zero impact, essential and recyclable packaging
HOW TO USE
For medium-coarse hair types, apply to towel dried hair after MINU Conditioner. For fine hair types, apply directly after MINU Shampoo. Do not rinse.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Amodimethicone/silsesquioxane Copolymer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-5, Amodimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Linalool, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/acrylates Copolymer,cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract, Trideceth-12, Cyclopentasiloxane, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Ci 61570 / Green 5, Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5