- Creator: Ralf Schwieger
- Notes: Rose, Violet, Musk, Vanilla, Vetiver, Amber
- This limited edition features exclusive packaging based upon a design called Clarissa, originally printed on cotton in Lancashire in 1959
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions.
To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the debut of Editions de Parfums at Liberty London, the legendary perfumer has created a limited edition collection linking iconic Frédéric Malle fragrances to extraordinary prints from the Liberty London archive.
Composed by Ralf Schwieger, the rose and violet candy-scented Lipstick Rose eau de parfum celebrates femininity, summarising the heady rush of a woman’s boudoir as she finishes her preparation for the night ahead with a slick of her favourite lipstick. Ralf Schwieger takes an architectural approach to the compositions of his out-of-the-ordinary fragrances, giving his work an identity that sets it apart from his contemporaries.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay