- Eau de parfum
- Part of the Liberty LBTY. Fragrance collection
- Fragrance Profile: Crisp, Tranquil, Citrus
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Earl Grey Tea, Neroli
- Heart Notes: Primrose, Jasmine, Honeysuckle
- Dry Down: Dreamwood®, Silver Birch, Hawthorn
- Created by Gabi Chelariu
- Housed in a sleek glass bottle with a unique cap dressed in Liberty's archival Orchard print
- Made in France
HOW TO USE
Spritz as required, applying to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee.
Part of the Liberty LBTY. Fragrance collection, Liberty Maze eau de parfum reimagines an iconic, archival print in olfactory form, inviting you to experience the wondrous world of Liberty in a fresh way.
Discover the leafy trail of this tranquil fragrance, evoking a springtime stroll through a picturesque garden as bright citrus notes mingle with blossoming jasmine and honeysuckle, and soft musk billows in the warm breeze.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/eau), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay
Bergamot, Earl Grey Tea, Neroli
Primrose, Jasmine, Honeysuckle
Take a stroll through the leafy trail of Liberty’s heritage Orchard print and meander through a picturesque artist’s garden in 1970s springtime.
As you soak up this crisp and tranquil citrus scent, clusters of blossoming jasmine are revealed, while hints of solar honeysuckle pull you deep into a silver birch woodland with whispers of soft musk, billowing in the sun.
“This fragrance was inspired by English traditions and features a note of earl grey tea which is surrounded by contrasting notes of florals and citrus – making the scent crisp and clean, yet with warmth from the tea. I have always been fascinated by the imperfect beauty of English gardens, and so I wanted to evoke this with wild blooms like primrose and hawthorn along with woods for a bit of an edge.”
– Gabriela Chelariu, Perfumer