LEMPI Scented Candle 200g
Skandinavisk's LEMPI scented candle reveals an olfactory impression of romance as it once was – black and white photographs, wild floral bouquets and elements of sweetness.
Named after the Old Finnish word for 'love', this fragrance – characteristic of the Skandinavisk collection – pays homage to the unique natural wonders of the Scandinavian countryside. LEMPI captures a blissful blend of rose, strawberries, garden peony and oakmoss, diffused into a Swedish rapeseed wax blend for a calming fragrance experience and a blissful sense of wellbeing. Encased in a reusable, 30% recycled matte glass vessel which adheres the brand’s signature minimal aesthetic, this candle ignites a wholesome ambience in your room of choice.
- Notes: Rose, Strawberry, Garden Peony, Oakmoss
- Up to 50 hours' burn time
- Vegetable wax
- Cotton wick
- Matte glass votive made from 30% recycled materials
- Engraved beechwood lid from FSC-certified European forests
- Candle measures 7.9cm x 9.9cm
- Presentation box from FSC-certified Swedish forests with natural colour dyes
- Designed in Denmark
- Made in France
- Skandinavisk is a Certified B Corporation
- Free from parabens, phthalates and silicones
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalyl Acetate, Citronellol, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes