Iridium 71% Extrait de Parfum 50ml
Tom Daxon's Iridium fragrance is fresh and fruity, reimagined here as an extrait de parfum with an unprecedented 71% fragrance concentration.
Described as "the olfactory equivalent of charcoal-coloured cashmere", this heady fragrance is said to possess all the powdery sophistication of the precious iris – concrete, yet with a strong, silvery spine. It blends fragrant juniper, angelica and carrot seed with iris, grounded by an earthy, masculine base of vetiver, cedarwood and Iso E Super.
"Iridium is luxury as it should be: never brash or clichéd.” – Tom Daxon Bowers, Tom Daxon founder
- Extrait de parfum
- Created for Tom Daxon by Jacques and Carla Chabert
- Top Notes: Juniper, Angelica, Carrot Seed
- Heart Notes: Iris
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Cedarwood, Iso E Super
- 71% fragrance concentration
- Blended in Grasse, France
- Housed in a minimal glass bottle with a sleek, glossy black lid
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.