Accessibility is very important to us at Liberty and we aim to provide an exceptional in-store experience to all customers. The building’s Grade 2* Listing can present a challenge when it comes to accessibility. However, we are committed to outstanding customer service and will advise and assist where possible.
Getting to Liberty
The nearest step free underground stations are located at Bond Street (0.4 miles) and Green Park (0.6 miles). If travelling by bus, the nearest bus stops are located on Regent Street, stop RG and RC (0.1 miles) Regent Street/Conduit Street stop M and T (0.1 miles). For more information, visit our store information page.
Taxi or Car
When travelling via taxi, please request to be dropped off outside the Wild at Heart (flower) step-free entrance on Great Marlborough Street. The nearest taxi rank is located on Argyll Street (London Palladium) (203ft) or Great Marlborough Street (Courthouse Double Tree Hilton) (207 ft).
Services at the Liberty London flagship store include:
- Step-free entrance located on Great Marlborough Street by Wild at Heart Flowers which has automatic doors into the premises.
- Step-free access to services in-store, including Taylor Taylor London hair salon, Dermalogica beauty treatment room, Ruffians barbers, BBB London brow bar and Margaret Dabbs Sole Spa.
- Step-free access to Arthur’s restaurant located on floor 2.
- Two wheelchair accessible lifts with access to all floors located in the Accessories Emporium.
- Accessible toilets located on floors 2 (left hand transfer) and 4 (right hand transfer) with push to open doors.
- Service dogs are welcome on all floors of the store.
- Hearing loops are available on request.
- Baby change facilities available, located in the customer toilets on floor 4.
When visiting the store, please be aware of the following:
- While there is no step-free access to Maria Tash Piercing Salon, our store staff can provide a ramp for access down to the concession.
- Some customer lifts in-store are small due to building restrictions. Please use our accessible lifts located in the Accessories Emporium. If you would like help in locating these, please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff upon arrival or contact on +44 (0)20 7734 1234.
- Some fitting rooms are limited. However, please ask any staff member for assistance with access.
- For wheelchair access to our personal shopping suite on floor 2, please do not hesitate to contact our personal shopping suite beforehand to arrange on 0207 573 9944.
In the event of a fire or emergency, a member of staff will assist you to a dedicated refuge point and assess your evacuation.