For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
The Modern Archive Collection from Liberty Fabrics Interiors celebrates the brand’s long-standing legacy as the home of design. The collection’s six colour stories pay homage to the passions of the collector and the beautiful objects that have long been curated within Liberty’s wood-panelled walls. Pewter, Lapis, Lichen, Lacquer, Jade and Dragonfly tell the story of the emporium through the ages, uniting a diverse archive of hand-drawn designs. Each one has been reinterpreted and reimagined for the next generation of Liberty furnishing fabrics.
- Print Name: Hebe
- Colour Story: Lacquer
- Fabric Type: Marlowe Linen
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Width: 145cm
- Horizontal/Vertical Repeat: 20.5cm/31cm
- Pattern Match: 145cm
- Weight: 167g/sm²
- Usage: Drapery, Cushions, Accessories
- Rub Count: 7,000
- Care: Dry clean only; Do not tumble dry; Do not wash, Iron on low, Do not bleach
The Modern Archive Collection spotlights Liberty’s rich history of storytelling for every generation of modern interiors – the Lacquer colour story is inspired by buying expeditions of the late 19th century, with archival prints reimagined in jewel-like tones of cinnabar, coral and garnet.
Hebe is a striking one-colour version of Hera, our heritage peacock feather icon that has featured in the Liberty pattern books since the 1890s. The design is expertly printed in Italy onto our Marlowe linen – a superlight, crisp base designed to beautifully highlight our fine-scale prints. Made from pure linen, this is a great option for drapery and window dressings, creating maximum light and brightness.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay