- Scented incense sticks
- Made in Japan
- Box of 125
- Each stick burns for approximately 30 minutes
- Notes: Linden, Honey, Citrus, Milk, Vanilla, Blond Wood
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.
Astier de Villatte’s incense sticks evoke the distinctive and alluring character of different destinations around the world – an effective way to imbue spaces with a lingeringly atmospheric scent.
The alpine chalet of the French artist Balthus provides the sensory inspiration for these incense sticks – made using ancestral techniques, their smoke exudes a sweet fragrance of honey, milk, blond wood and vanilla. Deep in the pastures of the Swiss Alps stands an imposing wood structure where an artist works in oils in the fresh afternoon light. The scent is strange and compelling – a fitting tribute to an enigmatic artist.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay