Gold Plated Vermeil Silver Suffragette Trilogy Gem Bar Stud Earrings
These gold plated vermeil silver bar stud earrings from Dinny Hall feature a three-stone gem drop of amethyst, white topaz and peridot, designed to celebrate and honour the Suffragette movement.
For this limited edition collection, designer Dinny Hall drew inspiration from the array of Suffragette jewellery that was produced and worn by supporters during the fight for women’s right to vote. One hundred years later, Hall employs the iconic colours associated with women’s suffrage – violet for justice, green for hope and white for purity – to create a new line of striking pieces with a still-resonant message.
- Gold plated vermeil silver bar stud earrings
- Limited edition
- Post and butterfly fastening
- From the Suffragette collection
- Amethyst, white topaz and peridot stones
- Faceted round gemstones; Four claw setting
- Dinny Hall’s vermeil is a minimum of 2.5 microns of real gold plated over 925 silver
COMPOSITION & SIZE
22ct Gold Plated Vermeil Silver, Amethyst, White Topaz, Peridot
Stone Dia: 0.4cm