Astier de Villatte
The Gisele candlestick holder from Astier de Villatte combines elegant design with the potential for rich, smoky home fragrance.
Flaunting a slim, dented stem with a dotted and textured round base, this decorative candlestick holder is crafted from black terracotta clay with a white glaze from the Parisian region. Each one is made by hand in France, with minute variations to ensure every piece is a one of a kind. Display tapered dinner candles and fill your dining space with an evocative ambience– the ideal gift for any home dining obsessive.
Artisanal production gives each ceramic object a unique aspect, meaning products may slightly vary.
- Gisele candlestick
- Thin stem
- Dotted base
- Exposed clay
- Handmade by master artisans
- Engraved with the brand's signature and initials of master artisan
- Clay sourced from quarries in the Paris basin
- Hand wash recommended
- Use dishwasher tablets free from phosphates
- Not suitable for microwaves or traditional ovens
- Made in Paris
COMPOSITION & SIZE
90% Parisian Black Clay; 10% White Enamel
H: 25cm, Dia: 11cm