- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin clean, soft, smooth, supple and glowing
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Cellulose
- Leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking as Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivers minerals deep into the skin
- Free from gluten and parabens
HOW TO USE
Apply to your face evenly 2-3 times a week - or once a week for dry or sensitive skin types. Massage thoroughly in circular motions, paying particular attention to the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Rinse thoroughly.
Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Gelée is an exfoliating cleansing gel that buffs away dirt and dead skin cells for a fresh and glowing start to each day.
A beauty insiders' secret, Omorovicza's Gentle Buffing range puts the healing and beautifying powers of the brand's signature Hungarian thermal waters to work, alongside a careful blend of radiance-enhancing botanical powders and oils. This smart and gentle two-in-one formula employs hyaluronic acid and exfoliating cellulose to leave skin soft, smooth, supple and glowing - a seamless way to incorporate exfoliation into your routine, or an ideal double-cleanse option.
Aqua, Glycerin, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Propanediol, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder (Carrageenan), Cellulose, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Phospholipids, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Sodium Anisate, Glucose, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maltodextrin, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Maclura Cochinchinensis Leaf Prenylflavonoids, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Sodium Surfactin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay