- Hand painted flamingo porcelain lampstand
- Brass accents
- Lamps are fitted with UK plugs as standard; ES27 40W bulb recommended (not included)
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 54cm, W: 20cm, D: 17cm
Capturing the essence of the animal kingdom, the Flamingo Lampstand from House of Hackney will lend vibrant luxe to your favourite reading nook.
Imbued with maximalist sensibilities to breathe life into plain living space, this lampstand is charmingly eccentric with its flamingo form and gold-tone accents. A bold statement piece with tropical infusions, it'll be the florid fulcrum of your home interior.
House of Hackney is a modern British design phenomenon, founded by husband and wife team Frieda Gormley and Javvy M Royle in 2011 while sitting around a kitchen table in East London. Beloved for its playful approach to print and commitment to British manufacturing, the brand champions William Morris’ approach to both quality and accessibility – “I do not want art for a few; any more than education for a few.” Shop House of Hackney cushions and lighting options to discover the brand’s range of dazzlingly maximalist designs.
House of Hackney is B Corp Certified which means it has been verified by B Lab to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay