FJÄLL Scented Candle 200g
Skandinavisk's FJÄLL scented candle encourages freedom to roam with the invigorating scent of the great outdoors.
Named after the Swedish word for 'highland', FJÄLL – characteristic of the Skandinavisk collection – will transform your space into a Nordic sanctuary. In Sweden, allemansrätten gives everyone the right to roam across the entire country on the condition that only footprints are left behind. The rough, exposed terrain of the north Swedish fells make for arguably the most spectacular trails – and provides the inspiration for this candle, where notes of heather, thyme, ground berries and leaf sap are diffused into a Swedish rapeseed wax blend for a calming fragrance experience and a blissful sense of wellbeing. Encased in a reusable, 30% recycled matte glass vessel which adheres the brand’s signature minimal aesthetic, this candle ignites a wholesome ambience in your room of choice.
- Notes: Heather, Thyme, Ground Berries, Leaf Sap
- Up to 50 hours' burn time
- Vegetable wax
- Cotton wick
- Matte glass votive made from 30% recycled materials
- Engraved beechwood lid from FSC-certified European forests
- Candle measures 7.9cm x 9.9cm
- Presentation box from FSC-certified Swedish forests with natural colour dyes
- Designed in Denmark
- Made in France
- Skandinavisk is a Certified B Corporation
- Free from parabens, phthalates and silicones
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.