Due to the use of naturally harvested ingredients in production, subtle variations in colour may be noticeable in this fragrance, occasionally occurring over time. This variation will in no way affect the scent and, as a result, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges based on colour differences.
- 30ml travel size
- Eau de toilette
- Developed by Geza Schoen
- Top Notes: Ginger Root, Green Peppercorn, Mexican Lime Peel
- Heart Notes: Orris, Egyptian Jasmine, Tea
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Sandalwood, Cedar, Leather, Musk
- Decorative glass bottle with a futuristic design inspired by the science behind the fragrance
- Housed in a replenishable green aluminium protective travel case
Escentric Molecules' Escentric 03 is a tribute to vetiver's more familiar side; a dark, exotic woodiness.
The fragrance opens with a burst of freshness, where ginger root is joined by green peppercorn and Mexican lime peel. A soft, fragrant heart of orris is surrounded by Egyptian jasmine and soft tea notes, while a slightly bitter vetiver base is smoothed by rich, ambery tones of sandalwood, cedar, leather and musk. The overall impression is spicy but fresh with warm balsamic undertones, much like a traditional chypre. Perfumer Geza Schoen's penchant for sensuous fragrance without sweetness is particularly apparent here and, because he also excels at unexpected associations, a fugitive tang of ginger ale might also be detected.
“I wanted Escentric 03 to bring out the scent impressions of the roots of the Florentine iris and to show how they harmonise with each other.” – Geza Schoen, perfumer and founder of Escentric Molecules
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay